I have to be honest. I don't know Thing One about Ralves, except that he's in the tournament, this is a picture of him, and he's paired with Gibby. I couldn't even tell you what department he works in. Sad, I know. Be sure to say hi to him and ask him what he does for a living. Then you can tell me.
3 comments:
Robert didn't even know how to hold
a ping pong paddle the first day I met him.
Now he's part of a kick ass team....
Don't feel bad about the last game. Nobody
can return the pong ball after the Jparm
arm unleashes.
ralves was a vacuum cleaner salesman who thought our computers might be a fun thing to do for work. We let him in the firehouse and the rest is history.
I heard he killed a man in Alaska and moved here to get away from the law.
Post a Comment