Game 1:
Agent J (Jean/Jeremie) vs. The Chug-A-Lugs (Guido/Voss)
From http://dictionary.com:
pong
n : an unpleasant smell [syn: niff]
Hooo-eee! What was that stink?! Whooo! Either Agent J is the best pong team ever assembled or The Chug-A-Lugs stank to high heaven. Maybe it was a combo of the two, but Agent J came storming out, ripping winner after winner, finally solving the p-tink-tacular Chug-A-Lug style. Perhaps the key was aggression: relentless pounding and high-speed play. And speaking of aggression, I'm deaf! What a crowd! From the rally on, pure sonic inundation. My meters were peaking to the point that I couldn't think and the only thing I could feel was my heart trying to explode out of my ribcage. Jance ran through "Jess' Archway," tearing off his clothes and screaming, "I can't @#$%ing hear! I'm going insane!" J Brown's face was frozen in a mask of terror as blood ran from his jug ears. Money flying back and forth. Cats and dogs sleeping together. The homeless dancing in the streets. Great stuff.
Agent J kept the pressure on all game. The Lugs were able to inch back into the contest with some very savvy play and pull within striking distance, but perhaps the opening assault put them too far into a hole. It was no surprise that Jean was whistling returns all over the place with pinpoint accuracy, but it seems that Jeremie downloaded some ninja pong during his layoff and played at an extremely high level, as well. This game was incredibly fun to watch.
FYI: I got blamed by a Chug-A-Lug for the loss. I won't say which one, but this link might give you a hint.
Agent J over The Chug-A-Lugs
21-15
I need to change my undergarments.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was Riha's fault! He made me go to lunch at Chevy's. The first game Guido and I lost was on the same day I'd eaten at Chevy's and then this fiasco. See?
My apologies to my stalwart teammate. I succumbed to Riha and TexMex cuisine and let Guido down.
Post a Comment